Date : November 28, 2014
Reports on Japan: Chiba Press Tour “Cutting-Edge Technology from Chiba”
post date : 2014.12.18
Chiba Prefecture has many engineering universities, research institutes and SMEs in industries supporting cutting-edge technology. The prefecture is bridging the gap between different universities, laboratories and companies so that they can benefit from each other’s technology or craftsmanship. This press tour was sponsored by Chiba Prefecture with planning and project support from the FPCJ, and visited Fasotec Co., Ltd. and the Chiba Institute of Technology to look at cutting-edge technology from Chiba. Fifteen journalists participated in the tour, from Taiwan, South Korea, Russia, Italy, France, Denmark and Germany.
- More details on the tour available here
- Reports on the tour available here
Below are some of the articles and programs produced by the journalists based on this press tour.
The Korea Economic Daily (South Korea/ Newspaper)
November 30, 2014
肝 만지자 물컹한 느낌 그대로…日 의료현장 3D 프린터 '혁명'
December 5, 2014
[모노즈쿠리-fasotec] 질감까지 재현하는 3차원 메디컬 엔지니어링
Il Sore 24 Ore (Italy/ Newspaper, WEB)
December 2, 2014
(1) Stampare in 3D organi umani e feti: il caso Fasotec (Video)
(2) Fasotec, l'azienda giapponese che stampa organi umani e feti in 3D (Article)
December 1, 2014
(3) I robot eroi tecnologici di Fukushima (Video)
(4) I robot del “FuRo” esplorano le aree proibite di Fukushima. Gli eroi tecnologici nei meandri della centrale nucleare, dove i tecnici non possono operare per l'alta radioattività (Article)
AFP (France/ News Agency)
March 10, 2015
3D printed organs offer ultra-realistic practice models