The FPCJ welcomes donations from organizations and individuals who approve of our mission and activities, supporting efforts by foreign media to ensure that a variety of accurate reporting on Japan is available worldwide. Donations will be used to cover costs for activities carried out by the FPCJ.
Donations: Starting from 1,000 yen
Bank Account for Donation
Name of Bank: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Name of Branch: Tokyo Komubu
Account No.: 00004137 (Ordinary Account)
SWIFT Code: SMBC JP JT
Branch Number: 096
Address of Bank: 1-6-12 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo JAPAN
Payee Name: Foreign Press Center Japan
Payee Address: 6F Nippon Press Center Building, 2-2-1 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo JAPAN
Transaction fee as well as currency conversion fee may be charged.
We are not in a position to confirm the details of tax exemptions in your country as each country will have a different tax regimes.
We can issue receipts if required.
About FPCJ Supporting Membership
Foreign Press Center Japan welcomes as supporting members business and organizations which are willing to support efforts to distribute information about Japan through the foreign media.
Supporting Members can enjoy benefits including attending FPCJ events and using its services.
|Supporting Member Benefits||
- Members can attend, as observers, press briefings held by the FPCJ for foreign media (40 to 50 briefings per year)
- Members can attend FPCJ seminars and receptions with the foreign media
- Members can distribute information via the FPCJ website
- Members can display and distribute their pamphlets, etc. at the FPCJ
- Interns may be accepted from member organizations
- Members can use, at a discount rate, FPCJ’s press release distribution system for foreign press and/or foreign embassies in Tokyo (20% discount)
- Members receive a discount on press tours (10% discount)
- Members receive a discount on press event support (10% discount)
(Please contact the FPCJ for details)
|How to Apply||
Applications are always open. You may join midway through the fiscal year, and take advantage of member benefits from the month membership begins. Memberships are renewed after one year (if you joined in July, your membership renewal will be in July the next year).
If you wish to be a member, download the application form from the URL below, and send the completed form to the FPCJ by email, fax, or post. After receiving and confirming your application form, we will send the bill for the fee.
|Annual Membership Fee||
*The FPCJ is certified as a Public Interest Incorporated Association (as of April 1, 2011) in Japan, and so donations to the FPCJ (including Supporting Membership fees) are applicable for exemptions for Japanese income tax (for individuals) or corporate tax (for corporations).
See the National Tax Agency website below for details (Japanese only):
- Contact Information
Foreign Press Center Japan, Strategic Communications Division
6F Nippon Press Center Building, 2-2-1, Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku Tokyo, Japan 100-0011
FPCJ is supported by companies, organizations, local governments, universities, and others who agree with our mission.