Date : March 2, 2018
Video report【METI & TEPCO senior executives】: Decommissioning of and Measures for Contaminated Water at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
post date : 2018.03.05
This year will mark the seventh year since the Great East Japan Earthquake.
On this occasion, the FPCJ invited senior executives of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, and the Fukushima Daiichi Decontamination and Decommissioning Engineering Company of TEPCO, to explain the current situation and progress of decommissioning and measures for contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station.
The briefing had a total of 42 participants, including 30 journalists from China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, UK and USA,etc and 7 embassy representatives.
Distributed Material (METI)Current status of Fukushima Daiichi NPS
Projection Material (METI)Current status of Fukushima Daiichi NPS
Distributed Material (TEPCO): Fukushima Daiichi Decontamination and Decommissioning: Current Status and Challenges
- Date: March 2 (Fri), 2018
- Briefer: 1) Mr. Satoru TOYOMOTO, Director for International Issues / Waste Management of Fukushima Daiichi NPS, Nuclear Accident Response Office, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
- Briefer: 2) Mr. Naohiro MASUDA, Chief Decommissioning Officer, President of the Fukushima Daiichi Decontamination and Decommissioning Engineering Company, Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO)
- Language: Japanese (with consecutive English interpretation)
If you have published an article, photo, or a program based on our press briefing report, please provide us with the (1) title of article(s) or product(s), (2) author’s name, (3) published/broadcast date of your report, and
(4) a copy of or a link to your report (if available) via email ( cp[at]fpcjpn.or.jp ).
*Please replace “at” with “@” when you send the e-mail.