The Foreign Press Center Japan (FPCJ) fully understands the importance of protecting personal information, and observes all applicable laws and regulations relating to privacy protection.
- (1) We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning privacy protection in handling your personal information.
(2) Personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- Processing of customer applications for the Online Services for members;
- Efforts to customize the Service to the interests of our users to implement our mission, including sending our mail magazines, and e-mails for asking donations.
- (3) We will only collect your personal information by appropriate and fair methods. If not, we will post any such changes on the website beforehand.
- (6) We will respond appropriately to requests from our users to disclose the personal information that we maintain concerning them, to correct any inaccuracies in such information and to cease use of their personal information.
Last updated September 2, 2013