The Conference Room in FPCJ has 100 seats along with tables. It is available for press conferences by companies, organizations, and the government, as well as for seminars, meetings, and other events. A meeting room (with 12 seats around a conference-style table) is also available.
Fees (excluding consumption tax) (as of April 1, 2017)
- <Conference Room (maximum 100 seats)>
Dimensions: 160 m2/Ceiling height: 2.46 m
Projector: WUXGA-compliant liquid crystal; brightness 5,000 lumens
Screen: wide-screen, 110 inches
Standard Fees 9:30-17:30 45,000 yen (up to 3 hours; 10,000 yen per hour for each additional hour)
※3 wireless and 3 wired microphones are included free to use with the conference room. If you use 4 wireless or wired microphones or more, you will be charged 1,000 yen for each.
- Optional Fees
Simultaneous interpretation facilities Request price quotation Projector +10,000 yen
Table and chair layout can be modified according to the purpose. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Conference room layout (PDF)
- <Meeting Room (boardroom table with 12 chairs)>
Standard Fees 9:30-17:30 20,000 yen (up to 3 hours; 5,000 yen per hour for each additional hour)
※20% corporate administrative operating expenses included
- Optional Fees
Simultaneous interpretation facilities Request price quotation Projector +5,000 yen
Times Available for Booking
Monday to Friday, 09:30-17:30
- -Depending on the purpose of use, applications may not be accepted (e.g. highly commercial, political or religious activities).
- -Please call beforehand to confirm the availability of the conference room. Then, apply using the application form on the web site. A confirmation notice will be sent to you later.
- Utilization of room
- -You may enter the conference or meeting room up to 15 minutes before your reservation time.
- -Preparations and cleaning up must be done within the utilization time.
- -Please take any garbage, such as handouts or leftover food, with you when you leave.
- -If you have changed the layout of the tables and chairs, please return them to the places they were originally in.
- -Please tell us about the number of participants by 17:30, two business days before your reservation.
- -A 100% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation on the day prior to or on the scheduled day of use.
- -If you would like to have food or beverages in the room, please consult with us ahead of time.
- -An internet connection (wireless LAN) is available (free of charge). However, no PCs are available to rent.
- -No smoking is allowed in the building. People who would like to smoke may use the smoking area on the first floor.
- -Reimbursement will be required for any costs incurred due to damage, destruction, or loss of facilities or equipment.
- -The FPCJ accepts no responsibility for any problems that may occur with valuables, so please handle them carefully.
- Foreign Press Center Japan (General Affairs and Accounting Division)
Tel: 03-3501-3404 (Monday to Friday, 9:30–17:30)
*Please replace “at” with “@” when you send the email.